Going away from the Cameras and notches now in the current trend new smartphone is awaited for the launch which is going to be hit on the coming months with higher refresh rates. The smartphone which supports gaming already has a few prospects which includes the 120 Hz supporting Razer Phone 2 and 90 Hz supporting ROG Phone and Nubia Red Magic 3. Now it’s growing beyond the gaming phones to flagships supporting for higher refresh rates with OnePlus 7 Pro promoting higher refresh rate of 90 Hz.
So in order to experience a slippery access to the gaming experience then one should definitely go for buying OnePlus 7 Pro or if not have a plan still should plan immediately to enjoy 90 Hz refresh rate on the play store.y gaming. After our research we notice not all smart phones support 90 HZ refresh rate, so we have picked by few smart phone which supports games on the play store.
We will regularly update the games supporting 90 Hz refresh rate, so do kindly check the updates often.
We our self has tested most of the games supporting 90 Hz refresh rate which are available in the play store. So before we go on to the list of games we suggest that we have tested out few in newly launched OnePlus 7 Pro, which has a display with higher refresh rate of 90 Hz.
One important point to be remembered while using OnePlus 7 Pro when you start playing game is, it will take the game mode to 60 Hz refresh rate backwards to save the bettery efficiently. Even if the refresh rate of the device is 90 Hz. It is always to be noted that whenever we are going to download and play any game then make sure to go to settings menu and change the refresh rate to 90 Hz to get a smooth gaming experience.
Here we go with few games which support 90 HZ refresh rate:
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: The theme of the game is to combine magic abilities with tricky expertise to win over the enemies. This game is totally free to play RPG’s. This is considered to be the first in the global mobile players.
- Marvel Contest of Champions: The motive of this game is very simple to arrange our avengers squad to fight against the other super heros and enemies. If anyone is the great fan of infinity sage then this game will be the perfect choice.
- Vainglory: This game is available to play in both PC and mobile. This is one of the famous MOBA games on mobile, offers remarkable graphics and responsive control on the PC title like what we expect.
- Modern Combat Versus: This game is standing out among all other battle royale games due to it’s fast paced 4v4 action (FPS) that is similar to OverWatch and various game modes.
- Warfair: This is is a real-time competitive strategy game set in the war-torn near future that enables you to strategize and outsmart enemies, while also engaging with them in 1-vs-1 battles.
- Pokemon Go: One of the most familiar game named Pokemon Go has lost it’s popularity when compared to other bombastic and crazy traction. One need to fight gym battles in the AR games from Niantic so it is necessary to catch pokemons. It will make the flicking of Pokemon a whole lot interesting due to its 90HZ refresh rate.
- FZ9 Timeshift: The story mode of the game is a typical shooter game, where we need to kill the terrorist organization as per the story. You can also face-off against other users, gather resources in Cycle Missions or check out weekly challenges.
- CATS: Crash Arena: This is a game of robot fights which is very fun filled. Here we get the opportunity to create and design our own robot and fight with players in real- time. This is one of the favourite game of us and it will be surely for those who try this game.
- Flippy Knife: The motive of the game is to play or flip the knife. The name itself will explain it’s theme to the beginners. One can become a flipping master, getting chance to toss all the weapons right from knives and axes etc.
- Ballz: Ballz is a puzzle game that requires you to break bricks before they touch the bottom of your screen. The developers of Ballz is Ketchapp, the game studio known for games such as Stack or 2 Cars.
- Groove Coaster 2: The name itself will tell this is based on roller coaster game where one need to direct the way for coaster through the lights and sounds. It need to be sync with music to control the same.
- Dub Dash: IF anyone is interested to play action games then this will be the best choice named as Dub Dash. Player will not get bored and forgets how times passed, it requires to drive a wheel to beat and jump from the obstacles.
- Alto’s Adventure: This game is based on snowboarding. This game needs no introduction. Alto’s Adventure is possibly one of the best endless runner titles, which sees you snowboarding through beautiful snow-covered hills.
- Gear.Club: This game as it’s name implies is based on engines. From our long list of games, this game is providing a realistic racing experience, with life like completely simulated engines, powertrains, suspensions, and aerodynamics at 90Hz refresh rate.
- Hill Climb Racing 2: Another popular game that I bet a lot of you must be familiar with, Hill Climb Racing 2 sees you race opponents in a variety of environments. You can customize both the vehicle and the character to have a gala time in-game.
- Card Thief: This game as it’s name implies is a card-based game, where you move through a solitaire-like associate (as a thief, our course), going through shadows, utilizing equipments from your hideout, and stealing valuable resources.
- Golf Clash: As the name suggests, it is golf based game. Here player has to test their own golfing skills with opponents in real time on beautiful set. Their system will operate smoother at 90 Hz refresh rate
- Pac-Man/ Pac-Man Pop: This is a classic and needs no introduction. You’re the tiny yellow Pac-Man that has to run through a maze of dots and fruits, avoiding all the ghosts that are after your life. Pac-Man Pop sees this concept being turned on this head into the most addictive bubble-shooter game.
- Boggle With Friends: This is very simple and interesting game which we all have played during our childhood. This is nothing but word game where all the letters will be shuffled in a random manner and one has to find number of words from jumbled letters and win against the opposite player.
- Dragalia Lost: As the name reads it is a game between humans and dragons. Most look alike role playing game which finds the bond shared by human and dragon by fighting also by turning ourselves as a dragon when need in time.
At last we are at the end of article containing games list which supports 90 Hz refresh rates in mobile phones. This will enough to satisfy one’s hunger for a slippery gameplay. If anyone needs more games, then they can check ou the Razer’s website which will support even 120 Hz refresh rate. IF anyone feels we have missed any games can definitely let us know by sharing it with us through comment box.